The overall responsibility of the Panda Products’ Sales Executive is to enhance and ensure the sales of products with in every possible range and set of venue/ place possible to achieve the desire target. Positions-03.
1. Responsible to manage and maintain the inventory/ products
2. Ensure sale targets.Put up Panda products stalls at schools, malls and other identified places
3. Supervision of the maintenance enhancement and improvement of product sales
4. Develop, implement and sustain the terms with all the stake holders; essential to suffices the purpose. i.e School managements, distributors, mall/ event organizers
5. Keep record of the sale and reconcile it with the stoke management team and accounts
6. Responsible for coordination for financial and administrative matters and reporting to concern heads/ people
7. Prepare monthly workplans/ schedule and budgets of the campaign
8. Ensuring the campaign outputs are delivered as per the agreed timeline and targets
9. Identify and develop formal links between local distributors, schools, mall and event managements and to help increasing its sales.
10. Facilitate external and internal demand/ requirements of the products
11. Promote visibility of WWF through its wide range of panda products and its mission
12. Perform any other task assigned by the supervisor.
– A well-proven personal commitment to nature conservation;
– An aptitude for team work; a willingness to work in harsh conditions and physical fitness to work for extended periods in a challenging physical and social environment;
– Good report-writing skills (in English) and excellent computer literacy;
– Maximum age limit 35 years;
a. Good convincing and speaking power
b. Proven problem-solving skills and results oriented;
c. Good English language reading, writing and speaking skills;
d. Demonstrated interpersonal communication and advocacy skills;
e. Working experience in implementation of sales projects
f. A vibrant and amicable personality;
a. Intermediate or a two years bachelor degree in marketing/ communication or related with Masters sales or advertising
b. Minimum 1-2 years working experience in product sale.
JDs for Sales Executive:
– To work for the positive promotion and visibility of WWF-Pakistan
– Regular field product stall placements at different potential places (Schools, malls)
– Enhancing and increasing the products sales to achieve the given target
– Conduct meetings with potential partners to enhance the product sales
– Written and verbal reporting on progress on monthly basis
– Follows all WWF-Pakistan policies and procedures
– Undertakes any other tasks assigned by supervisor
WWF-Pakistan is an equal opportunity employer.
WWF – Pakistan reserves the right to amend and upgrade these TORs from time to time, as may be required in the interests of the organization. Applications are received through WWF-Pakistan’s website: www.wwfpak.org.