Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the posts of Charge Nurses (on adhoc basis) for a period of one year in Punjab Institute of Cardiology, Lahore till 21-12-2015.
Charge Nurse (BS-16)
Age: 21-28 years.
Qualification: Matric. Registered A-Grade Nurse. Registered Midwife OR B.Sc. Generic.
1. Candidates must be domiciled in any district of Punjab. Attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, two latest passport size photographs, residence/ domicile and national I.D. Card must be attached with application.
2. The employees of government/ semi-government/ autonomous bodies should apply through their respective department.
3. Recruitment will be made according to the prevalent policy of the government of the Punjab.
4. If a large number of applications are received for the post, short listing may be made on the basis of Academic Qualifications.
5. The date of interview will be announced in Press later on.
6. The Candidates are advised to bring their original certificates/ documents at the time of interview.
7. The relaxation of 08 years in upper age limit will be given according to the policy of the government.
8. No TA/DA will be given for Interview.
9. The number of posts can be increased or decreased without any intimation.
Company Name & Address:
(Dr. Sohail Saqlain), MBBS, MCPS (Pak), M.Sc. Sci (Health Management) UK, MPH, Dip. Finance Planning (Australia), Medical Superintendent, Punjab Institute of Cardiology, Lahore.