BS/ BE in Electronics/ Biomedical Engineering. Preferably MS Electronics/ Biomedical Engineering.
At least 5-8years experience of Biomedical Equipment along with significant exposure at Managerial level in renowned Biomedical Equipment firm or healthcare setup.
– Ensure maximum up time through efficient repair & maintenance of hospital wide biomedical equipments.
– Coordinate all functions related to the safety testing, repair and maintenance of biomedical patient care equipment.
– Assessment, planning, control and demand of spares required for speedy and in-time maintenance of Biomedical Equipment and to avoid its breakdown.
– Preparation of PPM Plans, execution& monitoring.
– Conduct inspection, technical training, installation & commissioning of newly inducted Biomedical equipment.
– Review and ensure compliance of departmental policies & procedures in compliance with ISO 9001:2008/ JCIA.