Our client, a highly reputed Oil Marketing Company, is seeking to attract dynamic and result-oriented leaders for the following positions to be based in Karachi, Pakistan:
1. General Manager Projects
– Conceptualize new projects, review pre-feasibility studies and present proposed projects to the Management.
– Review, analyze and collate projects risk analysis proposed by functional heads for onward approval of Management Committee.
– Analyze current market / industry trends and formulate strategies for possible expansion and acquisitions for business growth.
– Minimum 15 years of professional experience out of which 5 years should be at a senior management position in a comparable organization.
– The candidate should not exceed 55 years of age.
2. Deputy General Manager Market Research:
– Prepare and present Competitive Analysis reports of all Oil Marketing Companies to the management.
– Participate as an active member in various industry studies on reforms / policy development activities conducted through various groups, panels and forums of the industry.
– Keep proper liaison with OCAC and OGRA.
– Minimum 10 years of professional experience in a comparable organization.
– The candidate should not exceed 45 years of age.
The ideal candidate should possess a degree in Business Administration and Engineering (16 years of education) from HEC recognized Institutes.
The above positions offer excellent career opportunity and attractive remuneration package. Interested candidates may submit their resumes to: [email protected], by 28th December, 2015.
HRS Global (HRSG) is a leader in the HR services industry; creating and delivering services that enable our clients to succeed in a highly competitive market place. HRSG is an advisor of choice amongst top companies seeking guidance and counsel on senior leadership needs.
Innovative HR Solutions