At Telenor Pakistan, we give you the opportunity to become a skilled professional in your chosen field of interest. Being rated as the top employer of the country, we enable you to realize your dreams in an environment of diversity and openness to new mindsets.
Repair Center executive will be responsible for testing and repairing of warranty void equipment deployed in network (power/microwave and other related units).
He will ensure quality repair of faulty units within stipulated timelines. Periodic product performance evaluations.
Area of Interest: Technology Operations – IT
Spare Parts Management Services Executive (DFTC – 1 Year)
Eligibility Criteria (Education/Experience/Certifications):
– Diploma/Degree of Associate Engineer in Electronics/Electrical/Power/Telecom
– Relevant testing and repairing experience of power and telco equipment
– Experience of testing and repairing of rectifiers (Power one, Delta, Eltek etc.)
– Testing and repairing experience of Microwave equipment
– Experience of testing and repairing of Solar controllers
– Experience of testing and repairing of power/electrical products like ATS panels, HEX Units, IPS and invertors etc.
– Previous experience of working in a similar role
– Testing and repairing of faulty warranty void/legacy network units.
– Escalating product related issues, based on testing results.
– Cannibalization and reutilization of various TELCO and power components.
– Developing expertise to handle repair of different products installed in the network.
– Measuring productivity of a variety of products and demonstration of proficient moderate to advanced troubleshooting skill level.
– Work diligently to meet standard and expedited work deadlines as a participant in achieving on-time performance objectives.
Potential Career Path: Operations related roles in Field Operations, Network Maintenance and Power.
Your Typical Day at Work:
– Testing and troubleshooting of faulty power and telco equipment
– Making component level replacement to repair a faulty unit
– Packing of repair units to reduce logistical damages
– Maintaining in-bound and out bound inventory record
– Coordination with SPMS team for pickup and delivery of faulty/repaired units
– Coordination with SPMS WH to share inventory status
– Fault trends reporting
Functional Skills/Knowledge Areas:
– Capable to read, interpret and perform maintenance from electronic drawings and documentation.
– Capable to perform and record various repair station audits and maintain test equipment calibration.
Application Deadline: 03-Jan-2016