Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Health Department invites applications for the following vacant posts under the Project “Social Health Protection Initiative for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa” (Sehat Sahulat Programme) purely on contract basis:
Project Coordinator (Equivalent to BPS-17):
Qualification/Experience: MBBS or equivalent along with MPH/ Masters in Health Planning & Policy pr any other equivalent qualification from a reputable institution. Candidates with experience in relevant firld shall be preferred.
Salary: 70,000 – 80,000.
Computer Operator (Equivalent to BPS-12):
Qualification/Experience: B.Sc in Computer Science / BCS or equivalent from HEC recognized university with at least two (2) years demonstrable experience as computer operator. Candidate must be proficient in working in Windows environment as well as in MS Office applications and computer typing.
Salary: 25,000 – 35,000.
Sweeper / Cleaner (Equivalent to BPS-01):
Qualification/Experience: Preferably literate.
Salary: 15,000 – 18,000.
The applicants who have already applied for the posts of Coordinator and computer operator need not to apply again.
Terms and Conditions:
– Application must be submitted on Prescribed Form along with complete CV and attested copies of relevant documents in the office of the undersigned within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
– Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interviews.
– Candidates already in Govt, service should apply through proper channel.
– Applications should be sent through Postal Courier, mentioning the post name on top-right corner of the envelope.
– Application Form and detailed ToRs can be obtained from office of the undersigned during office hours or downloaded from Health Department website: www.healthkp.gov.pk.
– Incomplete, without prescribed form & applications received after due date will not be considered.
Company Name & Address:
Project Director, Social Health Protection Initiative Health Department, House No. 53B, Park Avenue University Town, Peshawar.
Tel: 091-9216013, 9216014. // Web: www.khyberpakhtunkhwa.gov.pk.