Edwardes College Peshawar
Applications are invited for the post of IT MANAGER at Edwardes College Peshawar, a historical educational institution of KPK. Applications must be qualified IT Managers with an advance degree in BS/M.S.c (Software Engineering or Computer Science) preferably MS in the relavant field with an experience of Five (5) years in IT Management an an academic environment.
IT Manager will be responsible for all IT Management related functions, including:
1. Network and Internet Infrastructure at Campus.
2. Software (Learning Management System, Financial Management System, Library Management System and Communication System)
3. Maintaining existing programs by analysing and identifying areas for Modification;
4. Maintaining highest IT Management standards at Campus.
5. Preparing annual budgets and plans for IT Management Department.
IT Manager will be responsible to the Principal, Edwardes College. Applications with covering letter and CV along with names and addresses of three referees must reach Administrative Office at Edwardes College, Peshawar by 8 February 2016.
Company Name & Address:
Principal, Edwardes College, The Mall, Peshawar Cantt.
Tel: 091-5275154, 5275211. // Web: www.edwardes.edu.pk.