Bureau of Statistics Planning & Development
Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Bureau of Statistics, Planning & Development Department, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa invites applications from committed and qualified candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/FATA for the following positions purely on contract basis for its Projects “Development of Regional GOP/Economic Indicators BOS” & “Conducting Census & Surveys in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Including updating of existing Reports”, Establishment of MIS in BOS.
Conducting Census & Surveys in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Including Updating of Existing Reports (Establishment of MIS in Bureau of Statistics), Up-to 30th June 2017
Hardware Technician (BPS-11):
Qualification & Experience: FA/F-Sc with One year Diploma in IT (DIT) from Technical Board and certificate in Hardware/ Networking Trouble Shooting with two years’ experience.
Salary/Month: Rs. 25,000/-
Terms & Conditions:
1. Application along with CV clearly mentioning’ the marks obtained in all educational certificates/degrees duly supported with attested Academic documents/experience Certificate, Photocopy of CN1C, domicile certificate and two Passport Size recent Photographs must reach to the undersigned within 15 days after the publication of this Advertisement.
2. Applicants already in Government Service must apply through proper channel.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
4. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
5. No TA/DA will be permissible for Test/Interview.
6. The Salary will be given as per Govt. Project Policy.
7. Females are encouraged to apply.
Company Name & Address:
Director Bureau of Statistics Planning & Development, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Ground Floor, Benevolent Fund Building, Saddar Road, Peshawar Cantt:
Tel: 091-9211183. // Also available on: www.khyberpakhtunkhwa.gov.pk.