We are Human Resources Services provider to Oil & Gas Sector clients.
We urgently seek energetic individual for the position of Operations and Maintenance Team Leader at Field Location.
– Leadership skills to lead and manage multidisciplinary teams for field operations & maintenance (O&M).
– Good knowledge of O&M reciprocating compressors, engines, associated stationary equipment piping.
– Hands on experience of all mechanical & electrical / instrumentation / control system related maintenance activities at wellhead compressors and surface facilities in Kadanwari Field.
– Experience of planning, execution and supervision of routine inspections, troubleshooting, corrective/ breakdown maintenance and major overhaul activities e.g. engines top-end, major overhauls, reciprocating machinery, inspection of piping and other stationary equipment.
– Hands on experience of operational actions on wellhead compression and surface facilities.
– Propose and evaluate production optimization actions on wellhead compression and surface facilities.
– Management of spares inventory required for operation of wellhead compression and surface faculties.
– Develop maintenance procedures for each corrective, preventive maintenance activities.
– Good understanding of Management of Change procedure, associated requirements.
– Management of PM database (existing & new facilities for incorporation in CMMS/Excel based database.
– Prepare SOW & Cost Breakdown for Open Contracts, follow-up requisitions, contract revisions, call-off orders, Service Entries, work closely with C&P & Finance for invoice payments within contractual terms.
– Good analytical skills to monitor equipment performance/availability data on regular basis and analyze / troubleshoot recurring issues in order to enhance wellhead compression facility uptime.
– Prepare annual budget preparation for O&M of Surface’ facilities and WHCs.
– Good understanding of Job Safety Analysis & Risk Assessments to cover all HSE aspects of O&M activities.
– Candidate must be qualified engineer from reputable university in Mechanical, Instrumentation, Electronics & Electrical.
– Individual should have exp of 8-10 years of O&M In Petrochemical or Oil & Gas Industry.
Interested candidates meeting above criteria are requested to send their CVs with recent photograph to: [email protected], latest by 22nd March 2015.