Government of Sindh
Human Rights Department:
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for recruitment against following posts:-
|Sr.#||Name of Post:||Place of Posting:||No. of Post:||Qualification Required:||Age Limit:|
|1.||Driver (BPS-04)||Karachi||01||Preferably Literate wan valid LTV ()flying license holder and Practical Experience of driving vehicles for 3 years.||21 to 35|
|2.||Naib Qasid (BPS-01)||Karachi||01||Matric||18 to 30|
|3.||Sanitary Worker / Sweeper (BPS-01)||Karachi||01||Preferably Literate||18 to 30|
|4.||Chowkidar (BPS-01)||Sukkur||01||Preferably Literate||18 to 30|
|5.||Chowkidar (BPS-01)||Hyderabad||01||Preferably Literate||18 to 30|
1. Candidates having apply.
2. Minorities, disabled and women quota where applicable will be observed as per policy.
3. Only those candidates should apply who fulfil the criteria and eligibility. Candidates already in government service should apply through proper channel.
4. Only shortlisted candidates would be called for interview. No TA / DA will be admissible for interview.
5. Candidates are advised to send their applications along with their resume, experience certificates and covering letter and envelope showing the name of position applied for by 12.05.2015.
6. Applications must reach the following address by the date given above. Incomplete applications and those received after due date shall not be entertained.
Company Name & Address:
Directorate of Human Rights, Human Rights Department, Government of Sindh, Mezzanine Floor 1, Fayaz Centre, 3-A, SMCHS, Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi.