A multinational company working requires a Human Resource Executive. The Individual must be energetic and must have skill in recruiting people.
– Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process.
– Training new or existing employees.
– Communicating and explaining the organization’s HR policies to the employees.
– Preparing and submitting all relevant HR documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the managements.
– Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization.
– Conducting employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities.
– Maintaining and regularly updating master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee.
– Resolving grievances or queries that any of the employees have.
– Reviewing job descriptions for all positions at regular intervals and updating them in consultation with the respective managers.
– Engaging with employees on a regular basis to understand the motivation levels of people in the organization.
– Coordinating with consultants and candidates for scheduling appointments with the management team for sourcing.
– Conducting various welfare activities.
– Community initiatives programs – organizing and participation.
– Regular updating of communication channels.
Skills: Good Communication skill, Interpersonal skills (English/Urdu) Presentations Skills, IT Skill, MS Office.
Education: Minimum Bachelors BBA / B.Com.
Experience: Minimum 1 year experience of working in Human Resource Department, Office Administration.
Fresh Candidates who have no experience but are passionate in Human resource department and want to learn our business are also encouraged to apply.
Apply at Email: [email protected].