This role is part of the Leadership Development team within HR and is responsible for building capability across the organization.
AM Leadership Development (Job Number: 15000BR1):
Responsibilities / Learning:
– Responsible for Initiating and Managing projects for capability building.
– Strategizing and developing Skill demand system
– Plan, Execute and Monitor Trainings for Professional and General Skills
– Capability building budgeting and efficient utilization.
– Develop and build strong resource capability development relationship with Key business stakeholders.
– Content development for local initiatives – E.g. Mentoring and coaching workshop
– Complete management of E-learning in Unilever Pakistan.
– Maintain records and provide reports to Service Delivery on learning metrics.
– Development of a focused learning strategy for Unilever Pakistan along with customized learning programs according to business requirements.
– Ensure strong assessment and evaluation processes for all Learning initiatives.
– Liaise with external learning providers to ensure programs fit for purpose and value for money.
Qualification: Bachelors required; MBA preferably in HR.
– Minimum 2 years work experience in a relevant HR role. Prior training and talent management experience is an asset.
Assist the Leadership Development manager in planning, budgeting and execution of Unilever Talent Hunt.
– Planning and Implementation the entire UFLP and ULIP Programme
– Accountable for ensuring that the best talent is hired in the UFLP and ULIP Programs
– Developing initiatives to ensure that Unilever Pakistan maintains its preferred employer status and reaches a level unmatchable by competitors
– Managing costs of the programs within the allocated budget.
Talent & Diversity:
– Ensure successful implementation of diversity enablers and targets throughout the organization.
– Develop and Implement a Diversity Calendar
– Develop and maintain Women’s Network
– Monitor all networks organization-wide
– Develop and maintain strategic alliances with organizations in Pakistan to ensure successful implementation of corporate initiatives towards gender balance.
– Talent & Performance process implementation and tracking.
– Drive and track GPS Action Plans across Unilever Pakistan. Ensure data accuracy before 2015 GPS and ensure accurate report generation.
– Strengthen UFLP and ULIP process and onboarding.