Punjab Power Development Board, Energy Department, Government of the Punjab
Punjab Power Development Board, Energy Department, Government of the Punjab invites applications from suitable and enthusiastic candidates domiciled in Punjab for the following posts PPOB is an equal opportunity organization having vide scope of work in Power Sector with challenging goals:
1. Sub Engineer (Civil), BS-11 (Age 35 to 40 years) Salary Rs. 30,000/-
Qualification: Should possess 3-years Diploma of Associate Engineer in the discipline of Civil Technology. Should possess 7 years experience of which at least 3 years have been spent in maintenance and operation of hydraulic structure.
2. Cad Operator, BS-11 (Age 25 to 40 years) Salary Rs. 30,000/-
Qualification: 3 year Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering /Draftsmanship from a recognized Institute. Auto Cad Certificate from a recognized Institute. 10 years experience of using AutoCAD in making Drawings. Must be well versed with 3-D animations and computing the quantities from Software Drawings.
3. Junior Clerk, BS-07 (Age 21 to 35 years) Salary Rs. 10,921/-
Qualification: Matriculate or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board. A typing speed of 25 WPM. Skill in MS Office Package. 3 years experience in office. Preference shall be given to the candidates who know typing in Urdu at a speed of 25 WPM.
1. Application should be submitted on prescribed form to be downloaded from or can be directly collected from the office of Punjab Power Development Board,
2. The complete CV. attested copies of relevant documents must be attached with the application form incomplete application forms will not be entertained /considered
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews
4. Candidates working in Government/Semi-5 Government and autonomous bodies may apply through proper channel.
5. The candidate must be Punjab Domiciled
6. These appointments will be made purely on contract basis for a period of one year (extendable on satisfactory performance)
7. Females are encouraged to apply
8. The department offers women friendly environments
9. 15% quota for females
10. 5% quota for minorities
11. Disabled persons will be having 2 % quota
12. 5»3 years upper age relaxation for females
13. She males are encouraged to apply as per merit
14. The competent authority reserves the right to reduce the number of posts
15. Applications shall be submitted m the O/O Manager Administration Punjab Power Development Board (PPOB).2nd Floor. Irrigation Secretariat Energy Department. Old. Anarkali Lahore by 15th December 2015
16. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for interview/test
17. For any query/information please contact O/O Manager Administration on 042-99213886.
Company Name & Address:
Managing Director, Punjab Power Development Board, Energy Department, Government Of The Punjab. Irrigation Secretariat, Old Anarkali, Lahore.