Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) employs around 2,700 staff stationed at various office and operational locations across the country. As one of the oldest Exploration and Production (E&P) companies that is focused on growth, PPL provides excellent long-term career prospects, a merit-based and enabling working environment and professional opportunities for both experienced and fresh graduates.
PPL aims to recruit competent professionals who demonstrate the required knowledge and skill base to fulfil the organization’s strategic objectives. The company provides equitable opportunities to all staff on the basis of merit and suitability regardless of gender, race, ethnic origin, religion or social background.
The company believes in not only attracting talented individuals but also enhancing their skills through training and mentoring and providing motivation through an equitable reward system. PPL invests heavily in staff development by structuring personalized development plans. PPL employees are encouraged to develop and improve core technical and soft skills and keep abreast of developments in E&P technology.
The company prides itself in sustaining a corporate culture conducive to creativity and initiative and responsiveness to change according to emergent business needs.
‘Maintenance / Mechanical Engineering Professionals’
4 years Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 5 years of relevant experience. Candidates possessing a master’s degree in the same discipline from a reputed foreign university will be preferred.
– Able to develop effective maintenance plans, schedule holdings with emphasis on optimizing spares inventory as well as trouble shoot and investigate equipment failures and take remedial actions.
– Capable of conducting condition monitoring and analysis of rotating equipment.
– Have experience in maintenance of gas and steam turbine/ compressor/ diesel engine/ gas engine/ power generation/ pumps and auxiliary systems, including high pressure boilers, pressure vessels and piping.
– Able to prepare scope of work for major service contracts, including annual turnaround, servicing/ overhaul of rotary and reciprocating machines such as turbines/ engines/ compressors/ centrifugal and PD pumps/ stationary equipment such as contacting towers, heat exchangers, boilers, tanks etc.
– Previous mechanical maintenance experience at fertilizer/ petro chemical/ large gas processing plants will be preferred.
– Awareness to applicable international standards.