Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) employs around 2,700 staff stationed at various office and operational locations across the country. As one of the oldest Exploration and Production (E&P) companies that is focused on growth, PPL provides excellent long-term career prospects, a merit-based and enabling working environment and professional opportunities for both experienced and fresh graduates.
PPL aims to recruit competent professionals who demonstrate the required knowledge and skill base to fulfil the organization’s strategic objectives. The company provides equitable opportunities to all staff on the basis of merit and suitability regardless of gender, race, ethnic origin, religion or social background.
The company believes in not only attracting talented individuals but also enhancing their skills through training and mentoring and providing motivation through an equitable reward system. PPL invests heavily in staff development by structuring personalized development plans. PPL employees are encouraged to develop and improve core technical and soft skills and keep abreast of developments in E&P technology.
The company prides itself in sustaining a corporate culture conducive to creativity and initiative and responsiveness to change according to emergent business needs.
Billing / Product Dispatch Technician Required:
3 years Diploma of Associate Engineering in Chemical / Mechanical Technology from a reputable institute with minimum 5 years of relevant experience. Working experience in the E&P sector will be preferred.
– Possess experience in tank farm operations.
– Able to perform volumetric calculations of natural gas, LPG and condensate.
– Capable of preparing gas sales, excise statements for billing to customers.
– Able to compute daily gas sales to customers by reading charts of sales meters, including conversion from volumetric to heating value.
– Able to supervise filling of condensate in contractor’s bowsers and prepare dispatch invoices for sales to refinery.
– Be proficient in the use of computer, particularly MS office.