Department of Poultry Science Faculty of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
The University of Agriculture, Peshawar
Applications are invited for the post of Research Associate under research Project No. PSF. Res KPK-UP /Bio (484) sponsored by Pakistan Science Foundation, Islamabad.
The candidates are required to possess M.Se, B.Sc (Hons) degree in field of Poultry Science/DVM with at last two first divisions (one in M.Sc, B.Sc(Hons) and no third division in the academic career. Experience of post M.Sc/B.Sc (Hons) research in the relevant field will be given preference.
The selected candidate will be paid @ Rs. 15000, p.m. fixed but if she/he is enrolled in M.Phil, and Ph.D. program, she/he will be paid % Rs. 20000/- and Rs. 25,000/- p.m. fixed respectively. However, -she/he will be required to sign a bond for entire duration of project. Last date for receipt of application is December 15, 2015.
Term and Condition:
1. The contractual appointment shall be valid for six month period, renewable on Six months basis subject to performance.
2. All academic credentials of the selected candidate shall be open to scrutiny/verification.
3. Application will be submitted to the office of the Department of Poultry Science.
4. Application along with attested copies of all degree diplomas, merit certificates detailed marks certificates and research publication should reach the undersigned on or before December 15, 2015.
5. Incomplete application shall not be entertained.
6. ND TA/DA Shall Be Paid For Attending Interview.
7. Interview will be held on December 17, 2015 in the office of the undersigned.
8. All candidates must appear to Selection committee in person.
9. Appointment order to selected candidate will be issued on the same day due to urgent need of the project.
Company Name & Address:
Dr. Naila Chand, Principal Investigator, Department of Poultry Science Faculty of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science, The University of Agriculture, Peshawar.