Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts in Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad.
1. Database Administrator (BPS-17)
2. Office Manager (BPS-16)
3. Hardware Engineer (BPS-17)
4. Manager Material Management (BPS-17)
5. Manager Media (BPS-17)
6. Manager Quality Assurance (BPS-17)
7. Assistant Secretary (BPS-17)
8. Manager (Management & Record.) (BPS-17)
9. Senior Scale Stenographer (BPS-16)
10. Staff Nurse (BPS-16)
11. Associate System Engineer (BPS-16)
12. Computer Operator (BPS-12)
13. JCT Radiology (CT Scan) (BPS-12)
14. JCT Pharmacy (BPS-12)
15. JCT Ophthalmology (BPS-12)
16. JCT Dialysis (BPS-12)
17. JCT Anesthesia (BPS-12)
18. JCT Radiology (MRI) (BPS-12)
19. Medical Receptionist (BPS-09)
20. Sanitary Inspector (BPS-09)
21. Junior Primary Health Care Technician (MCH) (BPS-09)
Terms & Conditions:
1. Number of posts can be increased/ decreased.
2. 2% quota for disable will strictly be observed. Valid disability certificate by the competent authority be submitted.
3. 10% quota reserved for female in each categories.
4. Experience where prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the required qualification.
5. NTS Test will be held for screening purpose. The passing standard is 50 marks in the NTS test
6. Subjective NTS Test for each cadre will be conducted separately.
7. The test will be conducted by the NTS for all positions and candidates are required to send their applications to the NTS. The detail requirement of qualifications, Number of positions. Domicile and age limits can be seen/ downloaded from institutional website www.ath.gov.pk.
8. No TA/DA shall be allowed for attending the test /interview.
9. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
10. The last date for receipt of application is 30 April, 2016.
How to Apply:
1. Application forms and on line deposit slips are available on NTS website: www.nts.org.pk.
2. Candidate must deposit Test fee of Rs.400/-through prescribed fee slip available on the NTS website.
3. Candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed form along-with deposit slip, attested copies of academic certificates/ degrees, photograph and copy of CNIC to the NTS Head Quarter Islamabad. Govt, servant/autonomous body’s employees may apply through proper channel.
4. Age limit will be strictly observed, (Relaxation as per Govt, policy is already granted).
5. Application submitted in person/ by hand will not be entertained.