Pir Mehr Ali Shah Arid Agriculture University – Rawalpindi
Applications are invited from the Pakistani Nationals for the following positions on contract basis in the project titled “Establishment of Sub-Campus of PMAS-Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi at Attock”:
1. Assistant Professors (BS-19) – on Contrant Basis (Plant Breeding & Genetics / Soil Science)
Qualifications: Ph.D in the relevant field from HEC recognized University/Institution. OR Master’s Degree (Foreign) OR M.Phil (Pakistan) OR equivalent degrees awarded after 18 years of education as determined by HEC in the relevant field from an HEC recognized University/Institution along with 4 years Teaching/ Research experience in a recognized University OR a Post-Graduation Institution OR professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International organization.
2. Lecturer (BS-18) – on Contrant Basis (Chemistry)
Qualifications: First Class Master’s Degree OR equivalent degree awarded after 16 years of education in their respective/relevant field with no 3rd Division in the Academic Career from an HEC recognized University/institution However. M.Phil/MS/M.Sc (Hons) or equivalent degree holders and experience relating to job description shall be given preference.
3. Driver (BS-4) – on Contrant Basis
Qualifications: Secondary School Certificate from a recognized Board along with qualified motorcar driving license preferable with a License to drive both heavy & light vehicles.
1. Application forms can be obtained from the office of the Registrar on cash payment of Rs. 2000/- (for Sr. No. 1) Rs. 1500/- (for Sr. No. 2) and Rs. 200 (for Sr. No. 3) OR may be downloaded from University website: (www.uaar.edu.pk) and it can be submitted alongwith the Bank Draft amounting to rupees its mentioned above (respectively) in favour of the Treasurer of the University.
2. The applications complete in all respects, including attested copies of the degrees certificates. CNIC, recent Passport size photographs and the certificate of experience, if any (four copies each) (from Sr. No. 1 to 2) including application form) should reach the office of the Registrar of the University by 21 12.2015.
3. Applicants already working in Government, Semi-Government and Autonomous Bodies are required to produce the NOC of their employers. Advanced copy of application will not be entertained.
4. Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for the purpose.
6. Female candidates are encouraged to apply for the above posts.
7. 5% Quota for Employment of Minorities.
8. Age should not more than 35 years, for first recruitment in Government Sector.
9. The University reserves the rights not to fill any post or withhold appointment against any post without assigning any reason.