We are looking for self motivated, dynamic & result oriented individuals, who can perform in cross-functional teams in order to attain optimum results. CVs are invited for following positions, based at Maple Leaf Factory Cement Ltd.
“Manager / Deputy Manager HR (Training & Development)” – Plant Site:
Requisite Qualification, Experience & Trainings:
– MBA with specialization in Human Resource Management from HEC recognized Institution with minimum (6) to (8) years of relevant experience.
– Human Resource Management Trainings.
– Interpersonal Communication & Presentation Skills.
– Plan, develop and execute training programs as per MLCFL approved annual training calendar.
– Ensure timely & appropriate arrangements of in-house / outsourced training programs at plant site. Also coordinate with external training institutions and facilitators for scheduled training programs and facilitate in case of external training programs.
– Meeting, coordination and follow-up for event management and training arrangements at Plant site.
– Maintain and update all records related to internal and external training programs for Plant employees.
– Prepare monthly I year-to-date training report for Management review.
– Establish liaison with Training institutions & Consultants for existing and future training requirements.
– Coordination for data collection, compilation, editing, designing and printing of Maple Mag.
– Prepare job descriptions & specifications for Management staff positions.
– Coordination with educational institutions for visits / study tours.
We offer an attractive salary package commensurate with excellent learning & development opportunities.
Interested incumbents may send in their CVs by mentioning the position, latest by January 24th, 2015 to:
Company Name & Address:
Human Resource Department: Maple Leaf Cement Factory Ltd, Head Office, 42 Lawrence Road, Lahore.
Tel: 042-36315117. // Email: [email protected].