Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) employs around 2,700 staff stationed at various office and operational locations across the country. As one of the oldest Exploration and Production (E&P) companies that is focused on growth, PPL provides excellent long-term career prospects, a merit-based and enabling working environment and professional opportunities for both experienced and fresh graduates.
PPL aims to recruit competent professionals who demonstrate the required knowledge and skill base to fulfil the organization’s strategic objectives. The company provides equitable opportunities to all staff on the basis of merit and suitability regardless of gender, race, ethnic origin, religion or social background.
The company believes in not only attracting talented individuals but also enhancing their skills through training and mentoring and providing motivation through an equitable reward system. PPL invests heavily in staff development by structuring personalized development plans. PPL employees are encouraged to develop and improve core technical and soft skills and keep abreast of developments in E&P technology.
The company prides itself in sustaining a corporate culture conducive to creativity and initiative and responsiveness to change according to emergent business needs.
‘Plant Operations and Process Professionals’
4 years bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering with minimum 5 years of relevant experience. Candidates with masters in the given discipline from a reputable foreign university will be preferred.
– Possess experience in design, operation, and maintenance of oil and gas production and process facilities/ fertilizer plants/ refineries.
– Have working knowledge of process design/ process simulation.
– Possess sound knowledge and experience of working with DCS, PLC, ESD/ F&G systems logics, cause and effect charts, logic diagrams as well as HAZOP studies.
– Have experience of plant commissioning and start-ups.
– Able to provide operability input and support for project design, drawing reviews, hazard and risk review sessions and process studies.
– Possess working experience/ knowledge of operations, compressors and gas turbines operations.