International Center for Chemical & Biological Sciences
University of Karachi
Opportunities for MSc Thesis Research Project
The International Center for Chemical and Biological Sciences (HEJ Research Institute of Chemistry and Dr. Panjwani Center for Molecular Medicine and Drug Research) invites applications / proposals for joint supervision of M.Sc. thesis research projects of students of various universities of Pakistan.
1. A total of 50 scholarships annually will be offered under joint supervision program.
2. A scholarship of Rs. 5,000/= will be provided for a maximum period of eight months.
3. Opportunities for research in the fields of Biochemistry / Chemistry (Natural Product Chemistry, Organic Synthesis, Medicinal Chemistry, Bioactivity Evaluation, Enzymology and Medicinal Plant Screening, Protein Chemistry, Computational Chemistry, Nanochemistry, Spectroscopy, Environmental Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, etc), and Molecular Medicine (Structural Biology, Stem Cell Research, Neuroscience, Metabolic disorders, Bioanalytical Chemistry, Computational Biology Genomic research, etc.).
4. No accommodation will be provided.
5. Attendance will be mandatory (except regular classes).
6. All research papers and patents will be jointly published.
Students are required to submit an endorsed form to the Academic Coordination Office (ACO) of the ICCBS during 21st December, 2015 to 8th January, 2016.
Company Name & Address:
Academic Coordination Office, Room No. WO-2, International Center for Chemical and Biological Sciences, University of Karachi, Karachi-75270.
Tel: 021-99261745-6. // UAN: 111-222-292 (Ext. 179/397). // Email: [email protected] &: [email protected]. // Web: www.iccs.edu.