Due to our continued growth and success, we Digital Links (Pvt.) Ltd (www.digitallinks.biz) have immediate openings for a Technical Support Agent and Inside Sales Agent. The hours for this position will be in night shift.
Technical Support Agent – Inside Sales Agent (B2B)
Essential Job summary:
Technical Support Agent will responsible to address customer questions, concerns regarding our company’s products and services. Primary responsibilities include responding incoming phone calls on troubleshooting technical problems, providing documentation, software/ and products features downloading/ configurations as defined below in a call center environment.
Typical Responsibilities include:
– Responsible to act as a liaison between the customer and R & D team.
– Responsible to provide first tier consultancy on hardware/ software support.
– Responsible to provide effective customer relations, product coordination, invoicing, and maintenance of customer accounts.
– Responsible to perform order and client queries processing support.
– Responsible to manages and coordinates foreign clients phone call for all consumer Digital Links support requests.
– Responsible to manages and coordinates email requests.
– Responsible to maintain knowledge of product line, changes, and similar information as per need.
– Responsible to provide phone coverage for consumer service, internally and externally.
– Responsible to determine best course of action for resolution of support request.
– Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s issue, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to resolve the issue, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
– Responsible to maintain liaison with management for escalation.
– Responsible to manage overall customer expectations and perceptions.
– Responsible to participation in an on-call rotation as need.
– Responsible to perform on other related duties when assigned by management.
– Responsible to make strong affiliation with local and abroad corporate offices.
– You will need to increase ongoing knowledge via trainings and sessions.
– Excellent Fluency in English
– Excellent Accent
– Professional & friendly phone etiquette
– Previous working experience in a call center
– Ability to present information effectively and answer questions from customer, teams and managers
– Skills of judgment to prioritize customer issues based on their urgency & severity
– Bachelor’s degree or diploma in a technical field/ Computer Science/ Electrical
– Experience within a technical support and call center teams in technology sectors
– Should able to work in flexible shift & Time
– Knowledge of CCTV Installation/ configurations
– Knowledge of security surveillance systems
Inside Sales Agent (B2B):
In Digital Links the desired applicant would be required to do telesales and receive in-bound calls and making outbound calls as need raised (Australia Region Specific). Sales campaigns will be designed by the managers and agent job would be to make calls to prospect customers and achieve call targets. Sometimes he would be required to respond on queries, executing campaigns through emails, SMS or newsletters and other marketing collaterals.
Candidate should have excellent communication and inter-personal skills. He should be fluent in English with outstanding Verbal and written communication. The candidate should be energetic and highly motivated.
Digital Links offers you:
Exciting & challenging work environment
Excellent career advancement opportunities
Get to Know who we are :-
Integrated Security Solutions | ‘Digital Links’ has been working in communication sector 1992 to provide security solutions. We offer preeminent and APT solutions catering to the specific needs of the business of our valued customers. Over the past two decades Digital Links has developed and maintained an integrated system that ensures the company’s honest commitment to become a responsible corporate citizen. It includes quality, environment, health, safety, security and covers all activities and aspects of the corporate sector.
Interested applicants CVs can be sent at: [email protected], or you can share this post to your friend who is looking for better job opportunity. If you need to get recruitment and hiring updates, please direct contact our HR at: 03068686189. Market competitive salaries plus lots of perks will be offered to the right candidate/s.
Note: Please don’t forget to mention position applied for in the subject line of your email ‘Call Center Agent Employment’