Azad Government of The State of Jammu and Kashmir
Planning and Development Department
Applications from AJK State subject holders and domicile of all districts of AJ&K and refugees settled in Pakistan as well as 1989 refugees are invited for the following contract appointments on basis of merit in Establishment of (Scaling Up Nutrition) SUN Secretariat in P&DD, AJK with UNICEF support as under:-
Establishment of Scaling up Nutrition, SUN Secretariat in AJK
Program Officer (01)
Lump Sum: 300,000/-
i. Master Degree in Community Health / Community Medicine / Public Health Nutrition / Social Science or other relevant Discipline, preferably with Master’s degree in Nutrition and Public Health.
ii. At least 5 years experience on nutritiom related context.
iii. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
iv. Creative thinking, drive for results abd strong commitments.
v. Good inter-personal relationship skills even in diverse work envionment.
vi. Ability to work in a team.
vii. Computer skills including word processing spread sheets etc.
1. Submit online application at: www.jobs.pndajk.gov.pk, within 15 days after publication of the advertisement in the news paper for the posts.
2. Provide hardcopy of online submitted applications along with 3 latest passport size photographs, copy of CNIC, academics record, experience certificate, domicile state subject and CV within 3 days after due date.
3. Government servants having requisite qualification and experience can also apply through proper channel along-with NOC. The candidates without departmental permission will not be considered.
4. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
5. The department reserves the right to change the number of posts advertised with-hold further process for recruitment for one or all of above positions.
Company Name & Address:
Section Officer, Planning & Development Department, Kashmir Plan House, Block No 11, New Civil Secretariat, Muzaffarabad.
Tel: 05822-921976. // Web: www.jobs.pndajk.gov.pk.