Applications are invited from dynamic and dedicated (Male/Female) candidates in Elementary & Secondary Education Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for its Project “Independent Monitoring Unit (IMU) for the following Posts on Contract basis (Fixed Pay) (or a period of one year (extendable upon satisfactory performance till completion of the project period) as per following details:-
Monitoring & Data Collection Assistant (Male): Posts-3 – Bannu-01, Malakand-01, Peshawar-01.
Age Limit: 21-35 years.
Qualification/Experience: Minimum BA/B Sc or equivalent degree from HEC recognized university. Candidates with computer skills would be preferred. Moreover preference will be given to candidates who are domiciled in districts that are advertised. If however, a seat in any district remains vacant (i.e. not filled in by the person domiciled in that particular district) preference would be given to candidate(s) domiciled in adjacent district.
Pay per Month: 30,000/- addition to pay monitors would get Rs. 10,000/- per month as mobility allowance.
Procedure for Applying/Terms & Conditions:-
– The applicants can apply by filling in the prescribed application form and online deposit slip available at: (www.nts.org.pk)
– Applications not submitted on prescribed application form shall not be considered.
– Applicants must indicate the name of post and district they are applying for. Only eligible candidates shall be called for test. No TA/ DA shall be paid to candidates
– All the recruitment shall be made purely on merit. Candidates already serving in Govt, departments must apply though their respective departments. Role of NTS would only be of initial shortlisting/screening. Selection from the shortlisted candidates would further be done according to the TORs of Project Policy of Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and PC 1 of the project.
– Shortlisted candidates shall be required to bring original certificates alongwith attested copies on the day of interview.
– E&SE Department reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the vacancies at anytime.
– Be careful while filling the application term because all the responsibility of the given information shall be on candidates. NTS shall charge Rs. 350/- as processing fee and administrative cost for every application form, from the applying candidates. Please deposit the test fee on prescribed slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL & MCB.
Application must be submitted along with online deposit slip (in original) to NTS Head Quarter: I-E Street No.46.1-8/2 Islamabad, latest by 11/01/2016.