Government of the Punjab
Services & General Administration Department
Implementation and Coordination Wing Special Monitoring Unit
Special Monitoring Unit established under Implementation and Coordination Wing of S&GAD invites to hire a consultant with Punjab domicile from result oriented individuals domiciled in Punjab.
Law & Order Consultant:
Age: 30 – 45 years.
Qualification/Experience: Extensive Law & Order related educational & Professional background.
1. Relevant 5-7 years of work experience in military, police or relevant security related organization with required training and courses and emphasis on operational planning and communication skills combined with significant practical, operational and law enforcement experience, either domestic or international.
2. Ability to produce standing operating procedures, security risk assessments and security plans in accordance with worldwide security apparatus and methodology.
3. Knowledge of Government of the Punjab rules and procedures is desirable, in particular of CTD, police, social welfare, excise and taxation, local government policies.
4. Skilled in the use of advanced knowledge and operation strategy in human and field operations under a hostile takeover.
5. Demonstrate logical decision making capacity; good knowledge of the area and region of operations is an asset.
6. Proven track record of security related conceptual projects and their conceiving and implementation.
7. Vast knowledge of worldwide security practices with specific focus on case-flow management.
8. Ability to come up with strategic reforms in various government sectors working for direct public benefit.
Following skills must be considered during the evaluation process:
1. The consultant must have understanding of core values, competencies, diligence, attention to details, keen sense of work priorities and resourcefulness in obtaining and researching important information.
2. Ability to demonstrate professional competence and mastery of subject matters.
3. High sense of responsibility and proven ability to operate in physically and mentally demanding environment.
4. Good understanding of project and risk management.
5. Conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results.
6. Proven ability to supervise, motivate and lead personnel placed under leadership culminating in fair evaluation of performances.
7. Demonstrate sound judgment in security management skills in resolving a range of protection management issues and problems.
8. Able to work in a multi-departmental environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity including gender balance.
9. Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and subordinate staff to achieve organizational goals whilst always placing team before personal agenda.
10. Able to delegate responsibility and clearly articulate to subordinate personnel in relation to their roles, responsibilities and reporting lines.
11. To simultaneously monitor performance and progress of personnel alongside their activities against milestones and deadlines.
12. Regularly discuss performance and provide feedback, guidance and advice to staff.
13. Demonstrate sound judgment in security management skills for resolving a range of protection issues and problems.
14. Able to produce proposals and reports to a higher, professional and standardized level.
15. Show a resourceful, forthcoming and proactive approach toward research.
16. Excellent analytical skills and grasp of concepts; an excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken.
The consultant hired to work for (SMU) Law Order will be responsible for the following tasks:
– Implementation of reforms in the Excise and Taxation and Transport sector.
– Conception and Implementation of reforms in Traffic Police Department.
– Conception and Implementation of reforms in Police including.
– Any other work assigned by the Chief Minister.
1. Applications of the candidates will be submitted in the office of Section officer Special Monitoring Unit 05 Club Road GOR 1 Lahore untill 18-12-2015.
2. Applications must possess detailed C.V. and one recent passport size photograph.
3. Applications must be submitted with attested copies of CNIC, Educational Qualifications, marks obtained in each examination with percentage, Experience Certificates and Domicile.
4. The above position is on contract basis till the end of the project.
5. Market based salary package will be offered as per candidate’s qualification / experience.
6. Only short listed candidates will be called for interviews.
7. No T.A. / D.A. will be paid to candidates called for interviews.
8. All eligible government employees may also apply for the above position through proper channel.
9. Both male and female candidates may apply for the above position.
Company Name & Address:
Mubashir Iqbal (Section Officer), Special Monitoring Unit, 05 Club Road, GOR 1, Lahore.
Tel: 042-99204346, 99204297.