Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) employs around 2,700 staff stationed at various office and operational locations across the country. As one of the oldest Exploration and Production (E&P) companies that is focused on growth, PPL provides excellent long-term career prospects, a merit-based and enabling working environment and professional opportunities for both experienced and fresh graduates.
PPL aims to recruit competent professionals who demonstrate the required knowledge and skill base to fulfil the organization’s strategic objectives. The company provides equitable opportunities to all staff on the basis of merit and suitability regardless of gender, race, ethnic origin, religion or social background.
The company believes in not only attracting talented individuals but also enhancing their skills through training and mentoring and providing motivation through an equitable reward system. PPL invests heavily in staff development by structuring personalized development plans. PPL employees are encouraged to develop and improve core technical and soft skills and keep abreast of developments in E&P technology.
The company prides itself in sustaining a corporate culture conducive to creativity and initiative and responsiveness to change according to emergent business needs.
‘Administrative / Security Professionals’
Bachelor’s degree in Science / Commerce / Arts with minimum 5 years of relevant experience. Candidates possessing postgraduate qualification in the above disciplines will be preferred.
– Able to provide transportation and accommodation support.
– Possess experience of coordinating security of well area to prevent unauthorized entry, avoid thefts.
– Able to manage overall discipline, harmonious culture and implementation of company policies.
– Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
– Possess experience in handling matters related to district management and land acquisition cases.