To EXCEL WITH A
|The institute of
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OPERATIONS – NORTHERN REGION
(based in Lahore)
The Institute Of Chartered Accountants Of Pakistan Karachi (ICAP), an autonomous body established under the
Accountants Ordinance, 1961 is seeking to recruit Executive Director Operations – Northern one The position will report to the Chief Operating Officer & Secretary in achieving strategic and r tionat objectives of the Institute.
h position will be required to work closely with the Institute’s functional and departmental heads and will
out the assigned responsibilities under the guidance and supervision of the Chief Operating Officer & Secretary, Members of the Northern Regional Committee, the Committees of ICAP and the Council Members at large as and when needed and advised.
- Represent ICAP at various Government & Non-Government forums in the Northern Region as and when required.
- As a part of business development, maintain relationships with all stakeholders including, but not limited to, the members of the corporate sector, ICAP’s education partners, training organizations, government departments & Ministries and Regulatory Authorities in the Northern Region particularly Islamabad.
- Provide his/her expertise and support to all the functions carried out in !CAP offices spread across the territories of the Northern Region including but not limited to Examination, Education & Training, Members’ and Students’ Affairs, Legal & Corporate, Finance, Information Technology and others.
- Provide support to the marketing function in promoting ICAP within the Northern Region by carrying out the approved marketing strategies including business development & networking.
- Supervise as the overall administrative head of all the offices in the Northern Region and be responsible for internal controls, compliance, implementation of !OAP’s policies and procedures and upkeep & maintenance of !OAP’s offices across the region.
The ideal candidate will be a Chartered Accountant with 15 years of post-qualification experience including minimum 8 years in senior management role.
The position offers an opportunity to represent this prestigious Institute at senior levels and an attractive market based remuneration not less than Rs. 500,000/- p.m., 1800cc Company maintained car and other benefits.
The Institute Of Chartered Accountants Of Pakistan Karachi Jobs (2)
The Institute of
TO EXCEL WITH A PRESTIGIOUS ORGANIZATION
The Role: Senior Manager Technical Services will report to Director Technical Services.The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP), is an autonomous body established under the
Chartered Accountants Ordinance,1961,
- Assist the Director to manage the affairs of the department and maintain correspondence with the regulatory bodies to handle the end-to-end organization of Accounting Standards Board (ASS) and its Working Groups (SVGS) / Taskforce
- Provide technical support to ASS 8,`TRIG members for deployment and completion of the various pro(ects through conducting extensive research and analysis Coordinate with regulators on matters related to accounting, corporate laws, *and corporate reporting in order to provide support–in analysis of issues/matters,
- The candidate should be a Chartered Accountant (CA)
with post qualification experience of at least 6 years.
- The candidate should have comprehensive knowledge of iFRS, ISM, Corporate Law and other reporting frameworks applicable in Pakistan
- The candidate should possess excellent articulation, analytical thinking, excellent English communication and report writing skills
- Preference will be given to candidates having experience of audit/financial advisory of a renowned accounting /audit firm.